Friday, September 2, 2016

August Beauty Favourites


I've had one blush favourite this month. A beautiful pink blush from YSL. The colour is dusty and kind of pearl pink with a matte finish. In the middle is a softer colour for highlighting. Sometimes I like swiping this on my eyelids for a warmer look. The finish is so gorgeous. The colour has a warmth which is surprising. The blush comes with a mirror and brush and look so flawless on the skin. This is a must have for me!

Again as always I have my nude eyeliner favourite from Kicks. It is a comfortable and interesting colour. It always looks brightening! And the finish reminds me of a high end eyeliner.

I adore this deep purple nail polish from Essie. I bought it last year but began using it this summer. I've never liked purple in makeup much. This is so wearable and elegant! The Essie bottles are cute too :)  I like how this finish and colour looks like velvet!


Favourites:

YSL Heart of Light Powder Blush shade 2
Kicks Eye Brightener
Essie Sole Mate nail polish



2 comments:

  1. Great picks - That nail polish shade looks perfect for Autumn :)

    Nicole | In The Life of NM

    ReplyDelete
  2. That essie polish is so beautiful!

    www.wildfirecharm.com

    ReplyDelete