Monday, September 5, 2016

A New Makeup Favourite



























I went shopping recently looking at makeup and skin care treats. I decided to buy my first cream
contour makeup. A makeup stick with a dark and light shade in one. What I love about this is the natural colours and an easy finish to apply! The problem with some conotur shades is the more dusty nuance in them. I picked the light colour stick of two shades. Maybelline Master Contour 01 Light. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the light colour looking also like a highlighter on the skin. The dark colour reminds me of the one in Soap & Glory's Solar Powder. The benefit of this creamy stick is that the light colour looks silky and the dark natural matte. Unless your skin is dry applying this product should be easy!  I can imagine highlighters in cream and powder would look beautiful with this light cream shade. I was not into the idea of buying a big palette of contour shades as it is expensive and I don't feel I need many colours. The quality is good and it is long lasting (two years). There was a darker nuance too. And pretty cream stick highligters I would love to try as well!



Do you like cream contour makeup?




No comments:

Post a Comment