Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Tuesday. Ballet Shoes and Books


I bought ballet shoes today. A white pair so comfortable on that it will be a dream to dance in these! I went to a cafe and bought limonade and a crossaint. Then I went to a gigantic book store and sat down in one of the many chairs reading the first book I picked up. I read half of it. A book about Einstein and his works told by someone else. Then I looked around for other interesting books. When entering Eldorado book store you first step into a cafe like living room with big, comfy chairs, tables, coffee and back ground music. Any book lover must visit the store :) It is in Oslo City, looking invisible from the outside. But don't be fooled, it's gigantic on the inside with the three floors.

I went home with my ballet shoes but no books. I will find the one I read in today and borrow a bunch of others to read in September. I'm so in mood for reading! :) Two of my favourite Norwegian authors have new books out now.

I'm ending my day with a cup of coffee and a movie. I hope you've had a nice day! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment