Sunday, August 28, 2016

Transitional Makeup



The autumn sunlight is so pretty. In makeup at this time of year I like makeup that looks highlighted in many lights. Like my Estee Lauder EE cream. It is pearly and warm on the skin. An absolute must for me in autumn. It is not an intense pearly shine but very elegant! In warm daylight it looks super gorgeous <3

Clinique Beige Pop lipstick has an unique shine and colour. It looks dusty and pearly beige, pink and peach. It is super pigmented and comfortable on the lips. The Nars Bangkok lipstick has a more matte finish with a dusty red colour. It is super versatile with makeup colours. These products look gorgeous on pale skin tones. The lipsticks also with dark skin tones. I have a light EE cream colour from this brand and have not tried darker shades and I don't get very tanned during summer so this one is a good option for me! :)

These three products are my favourites now with staples like a nude eyeliner and a shimmery beige eyeshadow. If you like dark plum colours you should try a nail polish like this from Essie :) A plum colour looking like velvet. :)

I have some other products here too that I will wear more. Gorgoeus shimmery ones :)


What makeup do you like now?




No comments:

Post a Comment