Saturday, May 14, 2016

My Only Lipgloss





Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker lipgloss in Pink Apricot.

Soap & Glory has a creamy peach lipgloss that is difficult for me to replace. I prefer lipsticks over lip glosses! And this is the only lipgloss  I wear. I use it on its own or on top of a pink tinted lip balm for more warmth. The color is a little original and not over the top glossy. It feels comfortable. I love the prettiness of the casual look. And the warmth and cold tone mixed together.
It is a pretty everyday lipgloss. And it is not pricey. It has a comfy fruity scent that feels calming. I don't know how to the describe the peach color but then I find those difficult describing some of the best products :) This is called Pink Apricot but I would say it is more peach. I don't miss more pink color though. If I do I turn to a lip balm as well for added warmth.


Lip color combo. Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker lipgloss in Pink Apricot. And Chanel Les Beiges Lip Balm.



Have you tried this lipgloss?         Or similar to recommend? :)





No comments:

Post a Comment