Friday, April 29, 2016

Elf Acne Fightning Foundation




Elf Acne Fighting Foundation shade Ivory


This is my most recent beauty purchase and I'm so pleased with it! :) Elf to me has seemed a little boring but I like everything about this foundation. The shade is a little unique and the finish and feel is good! And coverage is easy to build. This shade is called Ivory and is one of they're lightest shades. It has a little bit of yellow but looks natural on the skin. I don't like to heavy undertones. The design and size is neat! Nice for popping in the bag and bring on a travel :) It covers my acne scars quickly so I don't need to build up with the product. It smells a little strange but that is just a little downside. Overall this looks to me like a long time foundation favourite in my makeup and I would recommend trying it out! 





No comments:

Post a Comment