Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Easter Egg




There is no candy for me the rest of the holiday. But every time I pass easter eggs in stores I have to take a look. At a museum I visited recently I saw this gorgeous thing. It was not expensive and looks so interesting and beautiful :) It can be opened in the middle but the inside is not pretty for storing. I'm not sure if I can call this an egg, but it reminds me of one. It was places next to gold colored eggs in different sizes and with silver ones. But this one was coolest! :) There were also one of this in a smaller size. And other cool things as the museum shop! I found a book I was on the search for last summer and bought some post cards too. It will be nice looking at this treasure on my desk. :) I like that it can be opened in two halfs on the middle. With a napkin I can put some candy in there maybe even a small candle! Being the beauty addict I am I first thought about putting makeup in it but it's not big enough for that. For now it's the coolest thing on my desk :) I really wanted to buy more things at the art museum shop. Like cool designed playing cards :) 


Have you bought decor like this recently? :)




No comments:

Post a Comment