Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Bright Makeup Colors


I love a good coverage and soft colors in my makeup. Makeup colors that makes me look more awake and a creative like person. The subtle warm shades with some cold undertone I find poppy on my skin when I've found the most comfortable colors. Lately I've struggled a little with my makeup looking pale and uninteresting. The lightening outside is perfect for training. If something looks subtle and fresh in cloudy weather it should look good in more sunny weather! :)

Today I wore three of these makeup products and I constantly forget how good the Stila lip and cheek product looks. The shade is so harmonious and finish perfectly dewy. And I just love the mix of red with some soft pink here. This has lasted a lot longer then expected so I am pleased to use this ahead!
The color is a little pearly and gives the prettiest natural flush to the cheeks. Also I'm in love with the second. Mac Spellbinder Powder Blush. And can look good in all kinds of daylight. :) Besides it last long and is super pigmented! The base product here that I always return to is the YSL Top Secrets All-In-One bb cream in shade Clear. This seems to be kind to skin and looks flawless on with a soft, sheer color that also manages to look matte on the skin. Not completely, but that's what I like :) 

On the eyes I've been loving a fresh, comfy nude eyeliner from a brand called Kicks. Scandinavian beauty brand. The finish and formula is so lovely and this looks good on super pale skin. My eyes look more brightened. And for being a subtle nude the shade manages to look quite interesting :)
Like with the other makeup, I think it can look good in all kinds of daylight! And that is pretty important. :)

Mac lipsticks and lip pencils have been my main focus when it comes to lip colors! For a little cool pink I turn to Rosy Rim lip pencil and the coverage is great! And it is quite soft so it does not appear harsh on the lips. Then one pick from my lipsticks is this, Pure Zen which looks so soft, interesting and brightening! There is just a lovely color mix here and the coverage is good. And I can not complement the finish enough. 


Products: YSL Top Secrets All-In-One BB cream shade Clear, Stila convertible lip & cheek color in Petunia, Kicks Eye Brightener eyeliner, Mac Spellbinder Powder blush, Mac Rosy Rim Lip Pencil and Mac Pure Zen lipstick.


Have you tried any of these or similar ones? :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment