Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Todays Makeup





Today I've reached for a beige lipstick and a red shimmery blush with to other blushes. The beige lipstick and red rouge have not got as much attention as they should. I found both previous summer and have forgotten them since. The Body Shop blush is great for application and it lasts two years. The color look so lovely, especially for winter! This has a wonderful pigmentation with just enough shimmer for an elegant look. Other products I'm using here are a pink eyeshadow with soft, intense shimmer. And one of my long time favorite products: The Prism color from Smashbox for rouge and highlight. This pink shade look incredible intense, on skin a lot more subtle and easy to work with! I've added some mineral powder in a lighter shade then my bb cream from YSL, which is a huge favorite! I've used some sun powder for contouring on my cheeks and added a little on my forehead. The Soap & Glory mascara is my current favorite. The finish is great! It kind of have a transparent shimmer to it which looks lovely. 


All makeup products:

YSL All-In-One Top Secrets BB cream shade Clear
Maybelline Fit Me concealer shade 15
Me Me Me Correct & Perfect Concealer Kit shade Nude
Gosh Mineral Powder shade 002

The Body Shop Bronzing Powder in Medium Matte
Bourjois Java Rice Powder
Kicks blush shade So Sweet
Smashbox Soft Lights in Prism
The Body Shop Honey Bronze 02

Loreal Brow Artist shade Brunette
Soap & Glory Thick & Fast mascara
Bourjois intense extrait 03 eyeshadow
Chanel Rouge Allure lipstick 112 Fantasque







No comments:

Post a Comment