Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Todays Makeup

 I love soft colors. My base products here are the Estée Lauder EE Cream shade Light and Maybelline Fit Me concealer shade 15. These give most light to my skin. I've added a touch of solar powder which I forgot in the photos here. I've used the lightest shade in the Soap & Glory Solar Powder. It has a beautiful honey shade. For eyeshadow I turned to Shiseido Shimmering Cream Eye Color in shade PK 224. This has been a huge favorite of mine since I spotted it this summer. A very versatile shade. Kicks have some gorgeous blushers. I've always thought this one a little special. Shade So Sweet. This is a high street product looking just as good as a high end product! Love this shade. Then I've finished with a super gorgeous black mascara Thick and Fast from Soap & Glory and brow color from Loreal Brow Artist in a subtle dark brown shade. Brunette.



Have you tried any of these products?






No comments:

Post a Comment