Monday, October 19, 2015

Monday


It's pretty sunny outside. We've had this weather for some days now. Clear blue sky that looks like the prettiest oil paint color. Looking out my window I see the prettiest autumn tree. It is incredible huge with big red,brown, gold, yellow green leaves. I love how the sunshine make it look. In the cloudy weather it's not pretty. And I have still not photographed this one. :) That's what I'll do today before the tree turns brown. Today I've thought about a blog post for the end of the year. A beauty post with all my favourites from 2015. I've taken some indoor photos. I like using the natural light. I'll do some reading which I have not done. That is one of the activities I start with! :) Here are some photos from today. I would have begun showing you a photo of the tree but I have not done that yet!












22:10

Evening: 

After my outdoor photographing I went to the store to buy food. I had a walk in the sunshine. I've been drawing in the black notebook with gold dots on. I decided to go with color pencils instead of pastels. I've seen the rest of a movie I started watching yesterday. This was Exorcist II: The Heretic. Then I watched the end of The Godfather Part III. One thing I have not been doing is reading(in book). I hope we have sunny weather tomorrow. Then I'll have a walk. Read, unless I feel tired of that. Photograph. And draw in my notebook with beautifully soft paper with brown tint.


How has your Monday been?  Have you had sunny weather?




No comments:

Post a Comment