Monday, August 10, 2015

Todays Makeup



I found two products I'd almost forgotten. I found both this summer. A gorgeous rouge shade and a glossy, subtle pink lipstick that I decided to wear. I left in a hurry to catch the bus so I did not post this earlier today. As usual I started with my Estée Lauder Double Wear foundation in light. And applied concealer matching, my Maybelline Fit Me in shade 15. Then I went on to sun powder using the darker shade for contour and applied lightly the honey shade all over my face. Under my eyes out to the side I put some pink rouge. I did not feel like using highlighter but instead focused on sun powder and rouge. My last steps were lipstick and eye brow color in dark brown.

Rouge: Makeup Store shade Cherry Blossom
Lipstick: YSL Volupté Sheer Candy
Brows: Loreal Brow Artist shade Brunette
Sun Powder: Soap & Glory







No comments:

Post a Comment