Saturday, August 29, 2015

August Beauty Favorites



This month it's been easy to pick favourites. I bought two new products that are in this post. Then I've  sticked to two of my most used ones. First the new. I decided to find some new fragrances and remembered looking at this several times before. DKNY Women fragrance. It really is nice for everyday wear. Later this month I spotted a lip color from Max Factor in a beautiful orange tone. I have one similar product from this brand so I gave this a try. Most of my lipsticks are pink toned. This has a finish and nuance that is really beautiful. And it is not pricy. The subtle glow and color make it look both luxurious and casual.


My other products. On my travel this spring I picked up two tubes of the Clarins Beauty Flash Balm. I wear this as a primer and sometimes when I need extra moist. My solar powder is quite a gem. I favour this as a contour and all over powder. The finish is so subtle and elegant perfect for everyday wear.


Products:

Soap & glory Solar powder. Clarins Beauty Flash Balm. Max Factor Charming Coral lip product and DKNY Women fragrance.








No comments:

Post a Comment