Sunday, July 19, 2015

Todays Makeup




I'm quite pale so light colors are perfect for me. I'm always using my Estée Lauder Double Wear foundation. I have the lightest shade, 1.0. For concealer I turn to Maybelline Fit Me shade 15. It is slightly darker then my natural skin tone but it works. These base products have a healthy, natural glow which I like. A while ago I purchased the Urban Decay Naked Flushed palette in Streak. I've been wearing all colors matching perfect together. I decided to go for pink colors on my lips and picked Chanel Candeur and Maybelline Color Drama in Minimalist using the this first and Candeur over. Candour has a more transparent pink glossy color that looks gorgeous with Minimalist in a colourful pink under. And then one of the products I always use. An eyebrow color in shade brunette from Loreal Brow Artist.





No comments:

Post a Comment