Friday, July 17, 2015

Coral Favorite





I usually don't go for this color but the rouge in Streak palette had me convinced. This color has a visible pink in it which looks beautiful. It's both warm and slightly cold in color and I love that even though it's a strong color a bold lip will look better then without. It is very easy to build up and apply. I can't remember seeing similar shades which is one of the reasons I like this color so much. This color is one of three in the Urban Decay Naked Flushed Streak palette. I use all of them. Together they compliment each other so well. Where the rouge are being highlighted beautifully. Using a palette like this makes application and traveling more practical. I would recommend giving this a try if you're curious and think the colors would suite your style! :)



Do you like these colors? :)





No comments:

Post a Comment