Friday, June 26, 2015

Todays Makeup


I found a nice bb cream this spring that I've been using a lot. It has great, subtle glow and a good coverage. The color nuance is a great pick for pale skin tones. The same with this concealer. It matches perfectly even though they look very different in nuance first. I found a forgotten gem, the setting powder and have been using that recently as it keeps my concealer stay on better. These are nice base products. I like the subtle glow and coverage! I added a raspberry colored lipstick with some shimmer. It's got great pigmentation. I wanted to show you the color but battery went flat. I added the lightest of the pink eyeshadows and a little of the brown, yellow color from the little box. They look gorgeous! I will make a own blog post about the palette soon :) 


What makeup did you choose? :) Have you tried out some new products lately?



Products:

Vichy Idelia bb cream (light shade)
Maybelline Fit Me concealer 15
Makeup Mekka Mineral Sapphire Loose Setting Powder
Makeup Mekka lipstick 502 Sparkling
The Body Shop Shimmer Cubes Palette 26




No comments:

Post a Comment