Sunday, March 8, 2015

New Blush









I just bought this adorable shade. It looks so elegant. My first overall impression is good. It looks like a versatile shade with good staying power. It feels easy to apply and has a lovely consistency. I like the practical size and elegant design. I could easily have bought many more blushes. The color range is incredible beautiful. I would like to try other products like foundations too. This I will wear on a everyday basis. And it might look good for parties too. It seems to be easy build able. 


Have you tried Kicks blushes before?

































2 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of this brand before but the colour of this is gorgeous x
    Hannah | Heyitshannaah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes,It's lovely :) Kicks is a scandinavian cosmetic brand.

    ReplyDelete