Monday, February 16, 2015

Reading This Month

During Christmas I read the first The Lord of the Rings book. I thought it was a really good book with so much atmosphere so now I'm reading the second. It's been really nice reading more of the story. For once, I love a huge, never-ending book. The movies are quite nice too. I see them every Christmas.
I remember not liking the second so much, but the book seems excellent so far.

 This month I'll stick to this book and maybe pick up Jane Eyre. It's been collecting dust with my other selection of books. It's a nice book and the cover is so elegant.

Since February is halfway I don't think I'll pick up more books. But I have not forgotten my love for Agatha Christie's books :) They are so wonderfully interesting and well written.





No comments:

Post a Comment