Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Some Shopping. Newest Beauty Buys



I've been eating out. Before all the crowds entered the restaurant. I wanted to have a quiet time out and are planning to relax the rest of the day, watching fire works later :) I did some shopping in between my restaurant visit and going home. I love watching stores on quiet days. And the atmosphere was really good wandering through the street. I was looking for this lip balm and a lip gloss and came across these products. I wasn't planning to buy a new rouge, this orange ended up in my hand bag :) Together with Comodynes T-zone Mask.



I love buying beauty products. Lipsticks are my favorite product to shop. I found one lip gloss. I'll put it in another photo, since forgetting today. Here are the other products I bought:

The lip balm: Maybelline Baby Lips Dr Rescue
The rouge: The Body Shop in shade Macaroon
Facial masks from Comodynes. T-Zone Mask


No comments:

Post a Comment