Sunday, November 30, 2014

 Old and New Movies

There is something magical about old movies. Not just the new ones. At first after seeing so many modern filled with impressions, an old looked odd. One of the nice things about these movies is the time they give you to fill in the story while watching. They have less of everything, and at the same time they can have more. Less music, less activity, less special effects. Yet they can be so enriching. Sometimes I really miss seeing more simplicity in modern films. I can easily be drawn into the universe and get inspired and interested. I love details and lot's of impressions, but I hate not being able to talk with my friends about what I've seen over long conversations. I like watching movies over and over again, but I find myself rather alone doing that. 

What do you think? Should new movies embrace more from the old?

No comments:

Post a Comment