Sunday, October 5, 2014

A Cup of Tea


The last couple of years I've had a tea addiction.
If I walk by a store and I see they have a tea selection I will always enter that store. I drink at least one cup a day. Often two. I think the classics can be nice, usually though the other ones end up in my bag. What I love about this addiction is the affordable price, and then tea can be quite healthy.
Especially green tea. And I always come back to that one :)

Lately I've been drinking white tea, a black tea lemon blend and white tea with raspberry. For a long time, I've been wanting a green tea with strawberry and orange, or something similar. Usually I don't come across combinations like that. Hopefully soon I'll do. If not. I might spend time on the internet searching and searching some more. White tea with flavor is good, but green is my favorite choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment