Wednesday, August 20, 2014

 Cafe and Impressions








Today I enjoyed Raw Food brownie and white tea at a cafe outside the city center rush. It was really nice. Getting to these smaller places makes me notice better the atmosphere and the people around me. I also like these streets because they have exciting shops.

At first I found this cafe to be to heavy in color choices, but I got quickly used to it, and changed my mind. Even the floor had cool wallpaper looking patterns. It was a little expensive, but I loved my buyings. The white tea with cranberry is on my wish list. And Raw Food is something I would like to try more of.

It is fun to see what people are wearing. I notice better with a cup of tea, sitting by or close to a window. Today it was many business people, some casual looking teens and fashionistas.

I look forward to my next visit. And to find new places to visit outside the city center rush.


No comments:

Post a Comment