Wednesday, August 13, 2014

A Touch of Vintage



We have a few vintage shops here. I don't go to them so often, but once in a while to see if I find something. It reminds me of so many things. The look of it, all the different colors and shapes, and the people there. I can't say vintage is quite my style, even though I sometimes wish my wardrobe had vintage items, but I like some look a likes.

 I like seeing Poirot and Miss Marple! Those classics have always been a favorite of mine. Especially Poirot. 

Sometimes I see cafes mixing styles with cool vintage pieces. I love those places=) My friend has a lot of vintage pieces which is always fascinating too se. Every closet and shelf is filled with stuff and fabric in different colors:) It makes you want to create something and then it gives a nostalgic atmosphere.



No comments:

Post a Comment